Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

Movie Narritive

Three days ago me and my friend Bella was so bored so we decided to go on an Airplane and do Skydiving. When we were on a Airplane we had to wear a parachute. we were wearing a parachute it felt like I am wearing a suit and I am at the moon But then when I closed my eyes for five second and then I opened my eyes I was still in the airplane. After a while I was trying to find Bella the other people said that she already jumped of so I was so scared to Jump of the airplane so I was trying to hide so the other people can go because I don’t want to waste their time so they went together to fly of.

Then I was the only one on the airplane and someone was driving on the airplane he was waiting for long so he sneaked into me and then he pushed me down then I was screaming and screaming.Then I look at the clouds and it looks like candy floss and I really like eating candy floss then when I look at the mountain it looks like a volcano with lots of big and little rocks with fire on it then we landed and it was night so we saw a taxi and then we ask the driver if we can go to the airport to find an airplane and go back to our place and then we were back at point England then it was home time. And when we went home we went to tell our family what we did at school and we were also dreaming about it and that was the only best dream I ever had.  →

No comments:

Post a Comment