Pages

Thursday 25 October 2018

recount task



                                                           writing

Writing:


Last year, when I was 5 years old my mum and her sister came and I was very happy that they came. Because i had nobody
to talk but only my sibling I had to talk with. But I didn’t wanted to talk to them because they were annoying.
When my mum’s sister came inside she and my mum was talking for awhile and I was sitting on the couch smiling.
Then my mum told me to go check on my sibling then I said yes. When I was checking on them they were playing tag
outside of the house.
It was cool because when my mum and her sister finished talking my mum was hungry so she told her sister if we can all
go to get some food for us to eat. And also when she called my sibling’s name they couldn't hear her so I went there to my
sibling and told them to come so we can go and eat then they came and then we hopped in the car and they were talking
about the game that they were playing while my mum was driving.
Then we were there so we hopped of after that my mum said what should we eat then my big sister said KFC and then
my cousin said mcdonald then my big sister said KFC after that my cousin said mcdonald then they were fighting about
which food should we eat.
So then the KFC was closer to us but our car was closer to the mcdonalds so my mum said the KFC because it was way
nicer. So we went inside and we found a seat then my mum was ordering the food.
After that when the order was done my mum got the order then my mum’s sister came inside the KFC then we were eating
and eating then when we finished eating we said thank you to the shop keeper after that we went back home and had a rest
and then my mum’s sister went then we said bye to her.


I felt happy and also I felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment