Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2020

My flag of hope


So today we had to create our own flag of hope and describe what it is and why is it that colour and more. So as you can see the colours of this flag are Black, Red and White. I chose these colours because it was more like a Maori flag colour and people can share this around Aotearoa, There's also a star there because I decided to make the start represent the new Zealand flag too. and I know this flag looks kinda weird but I don't know about you guys. Hope You Guys are doing well and going along with this flag I don't know what's it called but yea. I think I will name it some day!!!oh and one more thing, Be Safe!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kolopa! Thank you for sharing this. I think it only looks weird because we're not used to it but I really like the meaning you have behind the colours and star. Thank you for doing this part of the ELJ. Well done Kolopa keep it up.

    ReplyDelete