Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

If you can invite any famous person to dinner,who would it be and why?



The person I would like to invite is Beyonce it because she was always my fan and I always listen to her songs and learn all her songs but right know I only know some of her songs. I really really wanted to invite every fan and when I look at their faces it like really pretty. I wanted to invite 3 fans it because I think there singing are cool and also how they sing is like really nice and it like explodes everywhere. I also wants to invite drake it because when he was singing god’s plan I think that was really really kind and really helpful.


Also when he was singing that song I had courage in my heart and to my family. I was really thinking my family was enjoying that song and then there attitude just change and they share love to the whole family. Another person I would like to invite is my friends from my old school, southern cross campus junior school that school was my favourite but then when I came to pt England school they had computer and Chromebook then my head was like wow this school is my favourite know but then in a minute I really really miss my school. I was really bored but then I made friends in this school know I was really enjoying everything and then I was happy

No comments:

Post a Comment