Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Table Discussions - If I could take my family anywhere? were would it be and why?



I want to take my parent’s to Samoa because I love the coconuts that up the tree.I also want to go there because I want to see how Samoan people climbed on the tree to get the coconut....





I want to take my family to Tonga because it is a special place to me and also I really like Tongan food and my favourite food from Tonga is Puaka......





I want to take my family to Disney world because we haven’t been to that place and I really want to see all the light on the city here is a picture of Disney world also there is lots of people there that was in a movie…..






2 comments:

  1. Wow kolopa I would also love to go to disny world it will be so fun. But any way if you go there you can go to disney world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Kolopa my name is Jessica from Karoro School. I really like your photo. It's really cool.It made me think of when I went to Disney World in Australia.

    ReplyDelete