Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Table Discussion



What I like to do with my whole family is that I want to go with them at the beach and eat KFC because those are the 1 of my family’s favourite. I would also like to play volley with my family because I think Samoan people is good at volley. I would like to take my family to a picnic because we always have fun playing with our whole family. It is actually cool when you play with your parents because they make it way funner but then they go back and sit down then the kids gets way board. I like to go with my whole family because we get to play with our aunt's and uncle’s and there children's. I would also like to take my family at one of our cousins birthday and eat BBQ.


The reason I want to take my family to one of our cousin birthday, it is because we eat the best foods on birthdays and the coolest thing about a birthday it is because we get to go to valentines. Valentines is 1 of my Nana’s favourite. When we went to my Nana’s birthday we can eat anything over there and the food is for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment