Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

Holiday Movies/ TV programs writing


      Holiday Movies/T
During the holidays, Me and my siblings will
always watch a movie every night on our big
Tv and lay down on 1 of our biggest and
most comfortable beds.
We watch different types of kids movies that
are really cool and creative. They were a lot
of kids' movies that me and my siblings
really enjoyed and were so fun to watch.
It was hard to choose which movie all of us
wanted to watch, so Here are some of the
movies that me and my siblings watched
and why we watched them.
List of movies:
SCOOBY!
The life of Pets 2 
Frozen 2
Spongebob and more….
Reasons why:
The reason why we watched all these
movies was because, whenever we see the
front cover, we know that it is going to be
the perfect movie for the little kids and for
us older kids too. These movies are also
really really amazing to watch. 
To be continued……………..







No comments:

Post a Comment