Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

He aha te tai? Makawe

 


Task Description:
Today in room 2, me and my buddy Latisha was working on a Maori task, mostly about colours. We both really worked hard on this task so that it can be published in our blogs.We had to make a poster about any different colours of hair and answer the Question that on the blue answering box. This task was so so fun to do and we both really enjoyed it. Hope you enjoyed me and my body's Maori task for this week.
Kia kaha Te Reo Maori me Kia ora te wiki o te reo Maori! 
Let the Maori language be strong and Happy Maori language week

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lava Kolopa,

    I like your Te Reo Maori task, I like how you did your create task and I like how you beautifully wrote your task description. I got so inspired by your work.

    Keep up up the great work Kolopa!

    Kind Regards,
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete