Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Grateful- Taha Hinengaro

Being someone grateful is Important. It means you appreciate what another person gives you. Grateful is a word most of us should use when a person gives you something special. Like a...
* Gift
* Birthday present
* Christmas present
and more....
It's a helpful way to think!
There are 5 things that I am grateful for today:
1.  I am Grateful having my teacher, teaching me new things and grateful words.
2.  I am Grateful for all the things that my mum and dad had done for me and my siblings to come to school everyday.
3.  I am Grateful to have 7 siblings who always support me during a sport game, playing game and much more.
4.  I am Grateful to have lovely parents who also teaches me and my siblings to try new things in the house like
* Cooking new things
* making a medium money box using hard materials
and more...
5.  I am also Grateful to have positive and kind people around me.
have an attitude of gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment