Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

The Atmosphere


Malo E lelei and welcome back to my Blog. Today me and my class was working about the Atmosphere.Here is a image that I drawled using Google drawings for our work. I learned that there are layers of gases surrounding the earth. There are 5 layers of gases. Each layers goes in order from 1 to 5. Troposphere, Stratosphere, Mesosphere, Thermosphere and Exosphere. These are layers of Atmosphere. We can live in Troposphere because it is the Air we breath in, and is the closest to the Earth we live in.  We cannot live in Exosphere because there are no air for us to breath in, and it is very cold. It is also in the very edge of our Atmosphere. Hope you enjoyed this task and found interesting facts about our Atmosphere. Have a wonderful day!!!
What did you already know about our Atmosphere?

No comments:

Post a Comment